Main Menu

Merry Christmas

Started by Bill NH, December 20, 2007, 08:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wlshor

Merry Christmas and may you enjoy a
HEALTHY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR! The Horton's

AdriftAtSea

Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah to all. :)

May the New Year bring fair winds and following seas to you and your family. :)
s/v Pretty Gee
Telstar 28 Trimaran
Yet we get to know her, love her and be loved by her.... get to know about My Life With Gee at
http://blog.dankim.com/life-with-gee
The Scoot—click to find out more

Frank

Health,happiness and lots of time on the water in 09 for all 'the crew' here 
   PS...remember the reason for the season
God made small boats for younger boys and older men

s/v Faith

Agreed,

Same wishes for a great new year, and a Merry Christmas / Happy Chanukah!

I find it interesting that the world continues to grow more consumed with consumerism.... and people become more and more enslaved to debt in the midst of these celebrations.  As the world cycles into debt and despair I am thankful that there is another way. 

I am thankful that others here share the same perspective.... KISS applies to more then sailing.

Blessings to all!

Fair winds, following seas, and may you SailFar!
Satisfaction is wanting what you already have.

Tim

What little shopping I had to do is done, so now I can sit back and enjoy the season. 

Here's wishing the best for all my Sail-Far friends

Tim
"Mariah" Pearson Ariel #331, "Chiquita" CD Typhoon, M/V "Wild Blue" C-Dory 25

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
W.A. Ward

Joe Pyrat

Joe Pyrat

Vendee Globe Boat Name:  Pyrat

maxiSwede

A Merry Christmas (God Jul) and a Happy New Year (Gott Nytt År)

to all of you virtual friends wherever you are, and may we once meet eachother in a Giant Happy Potluck Party on a Paradise Beach with an endless amount of newly caught lobsters and all the champagne we could ask for.  :D

s/v  Nanna
Southern Cross 35' Cutter in French Polynesia
and
H-boat 26' - Sweden

svnanna.wordpress.com

Manannan

Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année.
Ok maxiSwede, if you provide the lobsters, I will provide the Champagne, and all of you providing the friendship (and the ice to keep the champagne cool) that should be a h... of a party. That of course if some of you survive the Vendée Globe.  ;D
Leaving always represents the same challenge to one's self : that of daring...

s/v Monomoy

Hoping that Santa will be good to us all and wishing you all the best in the New Year!

s/v Monomoy
Hunter 37.5
Pensacola, FL
blog - http://www.sv-monomoy.com

CapnK

Mele Kalikimaka and Happy Holidays to alla da sailFar hui!  ;D Here's hoping that your stockings get stuffed with warm, favorable winds and good holding all throughout the next year! :)
http://sailfar.net
Please Buy My Boats. ;)

Oldrig

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanuka, Good Kwanza and, for any Magyars out there: "Boldog uj evet!"

--Joe
"What a greate matter it is to saile a shyppe or goe to sea"
--Capt. John Smith, 1627

Amgine

Tonight is long night - and the days begin waxing as of dawn tomorrow!

Wishing all the best of the holiday season.

Manannan

the 21, at 12.03 pm, universal time, summer is at the horizon. Since it is pitch black at 4 pm here, any minutes per day will count. Happy Solstice to all.
Leaving always represents the same challenge to one's self : that of daring...

Soundbounder

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

jotruk

Heres wishing every one a Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year.
s/v Wave Dancer
a 1979 27' Cherubini Hunter
Any sail boat regardless of size is a potential world cruiser, but a power boat is nothing more than a big expense at the next fuel dock

Zen

Peace on earth...

...yes we can

https://zensekai2japan.wordpress.com/
Vice-Commodore - International Yacht Club

thistlecap

Best wishes for happy holidays and good health to everyone from Oklahoma, and best wishes for your sailing plans for the new year.  May they all come true!

Captain Smollett

Merry Christmas to all!

This year has brought many changes to our lives, and we have been giving a WHOLE lot of "Thank-you's" lately.  The blessings are all around us...when we choose to see them.

Yesterday, I finally set up the Christmas tree on the foredeck of Gaelic Sea.

Well said, Craig...a sentiment I ponder almost daily. In the holiday vain, I'll share a story.  A lady here at the marina, Kathy cut my son's and my hair.  When I asked how my we owed her, she said, "pay me by giving to Toys for Tots."  We complied.

In the spirit of Christmas, remember the kindness of new friends (formerly known as strangers).

Peace.
S/V Gaelic Sea
Alberg 30
North Carolina

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  -Mark Twain

chris2998

Merry Christmas everyone and I just want thank you all for the biggest Christmas present ever which is allowing me to pick you're brains about sailing and navigation and all. LOL  ;D

Thanks
Chris

AdriftAtSea

Capn-

you gotta post a photo of your Christmas tree. :)

Quote from: Captain Smollett on December 23, 2008, 09:27:33 PM
Merry Christmas to all!

This year has brought many changes to our lives, and we have been giving a WHOLE lot of "Thank-you's" lately.  The blessings are all around us...when we choose to see them.

Yesterday, I finally set up the Christmas tree on the foredeck of Gaelic Sea.

Well said, Craig...a sentiment I ponder almost daily. In the holiday vain, I'll share a story.  A lady here at the marina, Kathy cut my son's and my hair.  When I asked how my we owed her, she said, "pay me by giving to Toys for Tots."  We complied.

In the spirit of Christmas, remember the kindness of new friends (formerly known as strangers).

Peace.
s/v Pretty Gee
Telstar 28 Trimaran
Yet we get to know her, love her and be loved by her.... get to know about My Life With Gee at
http://blog.dankim.com/life-with-gee
The Scoot—click to find out more