News:

Welcome to sailFar! :)   Links: sailFar Gallery, sailFar Home page   

-->> sailFar Gallery Sign Up - Click Here & Read :) <<--

Main Menu

Merry Christmas

Started by Bill NH, December 20, 2007, 08:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jotruk

I know that in this day and time that the words Merry Christmas is incorrect, but I still want to wish each and everyone on the site a Merry Christmas and I hope that it is a joyous time for you and your family.
s/v Wave Dancer
a 1979 27' Cherubini Hunter
Any sail boat regardless of size is a potential world cruiser, but a power boat is nothing more than a big expense at the next fuel dock

s/v Faith

Moored in Man-O-War Harbour, Abacos.  The sun is shineing, it is 74f here in the cabin... Just stopped in the middle of the sea of Abaco, and drifted for 2 hours... Water was warm and the dolphins joined in....

May your Christmas be as peaceful, and may your gift be that your dreams will come true.

Fair Winds!
Satisfaction is wanting what you already have.

Frank

Sitting here with Bing Crosby singing 'Rum ba bum bum', fire on, Sadie our golden retriever curled up next to me, Vicky reading......"the world is good".
Best wishs to everyone!!!
God made small boats for younger boys and older men

CharlieJ

Quote from: jotruk on December 24, 2013, 08:57:57 AM
I know that in this day and time that the words Merry Christmas is incorrect,

Not in my  world it isn't.

Merry Christmas to you also. And to all the others on here.

Sitting here at my sisters house  in Houston, listening to she and my Mother "discussing" cooking cranberries  :D It isn't always peaceful!! :D
Charlie J

Lindsey 21 Necessity

On Matagorda Bay
On the Redneck Riviera

Tim

From Roatan Hondorus after an evening with family (18 strong) going out sailing tomorrow, my best wishes for all....Feliz Navidad!
"Mariah" Pearson Ariel #331, "Chiquita" CD Typhoon, M/V "Wild Blue" C-Dory 25

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
W.A. Ward

Frank

Sounds like a great Christmas Tim......best wishs to your family. Enjoy your sail!

CaptMac

Wood stove going, 16 outside, sun coming over the mountain, life's good, Merry Christmas to all
Seafarer 26

John Bailey

13F below -- 2 feet of snow -- the old wooden boat stored for the long winter in Northern Michigan.

We'll always have a white Christmas here!

Merry Christmas to all!!

John

rorik

Alice has escaped....... on the Bandersnatch....... with.. the Vorpal sword....

SalientAngle

I would never say anything considered political, as the initial post seemed, so:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that  America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only  America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

Jim_ME

Sincerely wishing all--this diverse international group brought together in a love of sailboats and sailing--peaceful and happy holidays.

CapnK

Belated Merry Christmas from Barque and I to those who celebrate it, and/or Merry/Happy/Joyful holiday or just regular old day to those of you who don't or might not. ;D

I've had a crazy busy past couple of weeks - looking forward to a little break here soon!  :)
http://sailfar.net
Please Buy My Boats. ;)

Jim_ME

As I will be off in the morning to share the holiday with family, I want to wish
all SailFarers

Happy Holidays!  :)

CharlieJ

Yep- heading out myself in a few to spend Christmas with Mom and sister

Fair winds to SailFar folks. Merry Christmas all
Charlie J

Lindsey 21 Necessity

On Matagorda Bay
On the Redneck Riviera

jotruk

Merry Christmas and my each and everyone have fair winds and following seas
s/v Wave Dancer
a 1979 27' Cherubini Hunter
Any sail boat regardless of size is a potential world cruiser, but a power boat is nothing more than a big expense at the next fuel dock

Bob J (ex-misfits)

Quote from: jotruk on December 24, 2013, 08:57:57 AM
I know that in this day and time that the words Merry Christmas is incorrect,

With a screen name like Misfits, I don't pay much attention to what's politically correct anyway.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
I'm not happy unless I'm complaining about something.
I'm having a very good day!

Frank

Merry Christmas to all !!   Hope 2015 has dreams fullfilled and adventures unfolding. Enjoy the day!!

CapnK

It got frantic for me there in the last bit of time before heading over the river and thru the woods, so here's my belated Good Wishes for All. :D
http://sailfar.net
Please Buy My Boats. ;)