News:

Welcome to sailFar! :)   Links: sailFar Gallery, sailFar Home page   

-->> sailFar Gallery Sign Up - Click Here & Read :) <<--

Main Menu

Editing subject for thread...

Started by Bill NH, October 22, 2011, 09:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill NH

Can someone refresh my memory how to edit the subject for a topic?  For example, to note an item SOLD that was offered for sale...  I used to do this but can't seem to remember how anymore.  In the thread I only get a modify" button in the last post, but changing the topic here doesn't change the overall topic that displays for the thread.  TIA...
125' schooner "Spirit of Massachusetts" and others...

Captain Smollett

You only have a "Modify" button for the last post, not all your posts in a thread?

If so, let me know and the item you want marked SOLD and I'll take care of it for you.

(Not too long ago, Kurt changed some of the settings related to how members can change posts that were already made, so this may be a side effect of that).
S/V Gaelic Sea
Alberg 30
North Carolina

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  -Mark Twain

Bill NH

Yes, I only get the "modify" button for the last post in the thread.  It would be helpful to be able to go back and edit the original subject line, as that's what people initially see.  Meanwhile, if you could note the Bronze Anchor Roller in the SellFar category as sold it would be appreciated! 
125' schooner "Spirit of Massachusetts" and others...

Captain Smollett

S/V Gaelic Sea
Alberg 30
North Carolina

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  -Mark Twain