News:

Welcome to sailFar! :)   Links: sailFar Gallery, sailFar Home page   

-->> sailFar Gallery Sign Up - Click Here & Read :) <<--

Main Menu

winter cruise 06

Started by Frank, March 18, 2006, 12:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Just back from a 5 1/2 week cruise on my 1962 pearson ariel 26ft. Left from Indiantown Florida down the St Lucie canal to Stuart-toWest Palm-to ft Lauderdale-To Key Biscayne-Failed crossing..almost to Bimini(too strong a wind right on the nose) then all the way back to West Palm..and all in one day!-then back to Ft Lauderdale-then 84knm in 20 hrs to Port Lucaya Grand Bahama Isl.-to West End-To Great Sale Cay-to Allans Pensacola Cay-toSpanish cay-to Manjack Cay-to Green Turtle Cay-To Manjack-to Allans Pensacola-to Great sale-to West End-to Stuart-to Indiantown......I'm trying to post pics but havin troubles..I'll keep trying
God made small boats for younger boys and older men

CapnK

Frank -

I read about your trip/saw your pics on the Ariel site. What a great time y'all had!

Here's a link to Franks trip pics/narrative on the Ariel site. It starts with post #114. In that thread, prior to that post, you can see a lot of the work Frank did to get Revival set up for cruising... Very inspirational, and a good job!

Frank - I know Revival is still up for sale - feel free to post her info here in the SellFar area!

I've been trying to sell her for you, so that I can be like Craig/Faith, and have *2* Ariels in my marina... ;D
http://sailfar.net
Please Buy My Boats. ;)