News:

Welcome to sailFar! :)   Links: sailFar Gallery, sailFar Home page   

-->> sailFar Gallery Sign Up - Click Here & Read :) <<--

Main Menu

Chat?

Started by CharlieJ, July 24, 2014, 08:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlieJ

any interest in a Chat tonight (and each Thursday perhaps?)  at around 2000 CDT?

I'll be there
Charlie J

Lindsey 21 Necessity

On Matagorda Bay
On the Redneck Riviera

Grime

David and Lisa
S/V Miss Sadie
Watkins 27

Sooner

I'll try to be there - Been wanting to talk to you about big Sooner anyway.  Went to chat several times and no one there - may need some type of schedule.
jim
Hunter 23 little Sooner Central Texas trailer sailor
Cape Dory 27 Sharryn Freeport Texas
Youth is not needed....just wonderlust!  Keep going...have "wide eyes"...enjoy the moments. Frank

w00dy

Would much rather hang out and have a beer with yall, but chat may have to do for now.

Captain Smollett

A regular chat schedule is not a bad idea, but for my part...it's hit and miss when I am available for such things.

Will check in when I can. 
S/V Gaelic Sea
Alberg 30
North Carolina

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  -Mark Twain

CharlieJ

Sure- and for many others also. But I've noticed a lot of times folks show up, say hi,, then go away because no one is there.

And probably none of us will make it all the time. For instance, next week I'll be away from any internet coverage and  have very limited cell phone service too.

But it's a start time for those who want to, and can make it that night. Beats catch as catch can :D
Charlie J

Lindsey 21 Necessity

On Matagorda Bay
On the Redneck Riviera

jotruk

It will be some what hit or miss for me but I will try to be there
s/v Wave Dancer
a 1979 27' Cherubini Hunter
Any sail boat regardless of size is a potential world cruiser, but a power boat is nothing more than a big expense at the next fuel dock