Where to anchor/slip MD. Solomons/lusby/deale?

Started by lastgreatgeneration, May 31, 2017, 04:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastgreatgeneration

Looking for some sailfar help here. I'm starting a new industrial project for work and the job is going to last for a while. It's about an hour drive where I currently live in Annapolis. It would be easier if I was in deale, Solomon's or lusby. I will even take a decent slip if anyone knows a great place. I hear Harrington harbor is nice :).

I would like to anchor out as I enjoy the scenery, weather and the rowing. Plus I like to hold on to my money. I would also require a place to park my car. Also I will be working around 50 hours a week so I won't be around often. Thanks

w00dy

There is a small public dinghy dock in Solomon's island, though depending on where you anchor it is a pretty long distance to row. Not sure about parking though. We met a Canadian cruiser who had been at anchor in the creek there for quite some time, though he had an inflatable and a working outboard.

lastgreatgeneration

Thank you, gps or street name would help tremendously. I will investigate that and grog for you. Also if you are in the Chesapeake, say hi and we'll join for drinks and food.
-dan