CONTENT GUIDELINES and Welcome to sailFar!

Started by CapnK, December 18, 2005, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlieJ

Sad to read back over that thread, and note all the names who no longer post here. Jim_Me and I seem to be the only ones left.
Charlie J

Lindsey 21 Necessity

On Matagorda Bay
On the Redneck Riviera

Travelnik

I'm still here. I just don't have much to say these days.  :(

I like to read up on what others are doing. It gives me some hope that I'll get to do something when things get better.
I'm Dean, and my boat is a 1969 Westerly Nomad. We're in East Texas (Tyler) for now.

Sooner

:(Gone for a couple years -wife still very ill, but can now work on it next to the house.
Sailboat 27 Cape Dory unattended in the back pasture.
Been gone so long had to call Jotruck to see if he remembered my sign in....he did!
So now back in action working on a really sad boat getting it ready to haul to the east coast.
Hunter 23 little Sooner Central Texas trailer sailor
Cape Dory 27 Sharryn Freeport Texas
Youth is not needed....just wonderlust!  Keep going...have "wide eyes"...enjoy the moments. Frank

Captain Smollett

Quote from: Sooner on January 16, 2020, 06:35:17 PM
:(Gone for a couple years -wife still very ill, but can now work on it next to the house.
Sailboat 27 Cape Dory unattended in the back pasture.
Been gone so long had to call Jotruck to see if he remembered my sign in....he did!
So now back in action working on a really sad boat getting it ready to haul to the east coast.

My wife's not been ill, but the story is the same.  Lot's going on offline, but I try to drop by SF once in a while to see how the old crew is doing.
S/V Gaelic Sea
Alberg 30
North Carolina

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  -Mark Twain