Posting pictures and using the SailFar gallery.

Started by CapnK, December 19, 2005, 09:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nate8thcvi

I'm experiencing the same problem - I'm logged into the forum account, but the gallery login says I don't exist.  I sent you a PM, Cap'n - did you happen to get it?

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Nate
Nate Bayreuther
O'Day Mariner #1922, "Orion"
http://www.nathanbayreuther.com/mariner/index.htm

CapnK

Hi Nate -

I sent you a PM, info for the Gallery account I created for you is included. That means it *should* be working now - let me know! :)

http://sailfar.net
Please Buy My Boats. ;)

Nate8thcvi

I got your e-mail and PM - it's working now! Thanks so much for your help!

Nate
Nate Bayreuther
O'Day Mariner #1922, "Orion"
http://www.nathanbayreuther.com/mariner/index.htm

Cruiser2B

i am wanting to post some pics, i sent CaptK a request but no luck. Am I missing something? is it really this hard to post a picture here? I looked at the above replies from over a year ago but it will not let me log into the Gallery section, can anyone here help?
1976 Westsail 32 #514 Morning Sun
Preparing to get underway!!
USCG 100T Master Near Coastal with Inland Aux Sail

CharlieJ

Just posting a pic is easy

Below the section where you type is a line that says "additional options" That brings up a "Browse" section where you can insert an address from your hard drive. Just double click on the pic you want, and hit post. Does have to be under 200 K. If it is somewhere else, highlight the URL, paste it into the section where you type, highlight it and click on the little picture icon up above in BBC tags. (second row, second from left) That'll surround it with some code that will allow it to show.

Can't answer the gallery question.

Charlie J

Lindsey 21 Necessity

On Matagorda Bay
On the Redneck Riviera

Cruiser2B

1976 Westsail 32 #514 Morning Sun
Preparing to get underway!!
USCG 100T Master Near Coastal with Inland Aux Sail

Captain Smollett

KR,

I cannot log into the gallery.  I've tried:

(1) My existing forum password
(2) A password you sent me a while back in a PM
(3) Clicking the "Forgot my password" link on the failed login page.  This sent me a email with a link, and when I clicked that, it just took me to the login page (ie, no new password or even a password reset page).

Any insight?

I have not been able to RELIABLY use the gallery for several years.
S/V Gaelic Sea
Alberg 30
North Carolina

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  -Mark Twain

Sooner

Capt K -- I've lost the Password to log in to the sailfar gallery.  Could - now cant
jim
Hunter 23 little Sooner Central Texas trailer sailor
Cape Dory 27 Sharryn Freeport Texas
Youth is not needed....just wonderlust!  Keep going...have "wide eyes"...enjoy the moments. Frank