Site back up/Server move 11-2020

Started by CapnK, November 06, 2020, 08:47:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapnK

I've moved everything to a new server at a better company than where we'd been since the beginning. Back then, that company did a good job, but then they got bought out by a larger company, and as seems the way when such a thing happens, they started to suck.

Not everything is 100% just yet, like Attachments and the Gallery, and I'm both aware of and working on getting it back to 100%. When I think it is there I will make another post in this thread, and see if at that point in time y'all are noticing any issues.

Have a great day! :D
http://sailfar.net
Please Buy My Boats. ;)

Bubba the Pirate

'preciatechya
Thanks for all you do keeping this place going.
~~~~~~~/)~~~~~~~
Todd R. Townsend
       Ruth Ann
      Bayfield 29
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CharlieJ

Thanks Kurt. I called Norman last night. Your efforts are appreciated
Charlie J

Lindsey 21 Necessity

On Matagorda Bay
On the Redneck Riviera

Norman

Great to be back in this site, it is one of my favorites.   :D

Thanks, Kurt.

Norman

s/v Faith

Thanks for keeping it going Kurt!  Grog to you!

Satisfaction is wanting what you already have.

CapnK

Sure, YW all. :)

OK, I think it's done, let me know if you sea anything odd here or in the Gallery!.
http://sailfar.net
Please Buy My Boats. ;)

Tim

Thanks CapnK, I knew you had it under control, you missed that bridge by at least six inches.  ;D
"Mariah" Pearson Ariel #331, "Chiquita" CD Typhoon, M/V "Wild Blue" C-Dory 25

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
W.A. Ward

Frank

God made small boats for younger boys and older men

Jim_ME

Thank you Kurt!
Another grog to ya.  :)

Owly055

I'm a bit late in responding.... I've enjoyed this site and the personalities that hang out here, and was pretty depressed when it vanished.     I really appreciate the time and effort you put in to make this available.  A true "labor of love".... the only reward is the satisfaction.