Destination - Key West Sunset

Started by Adam, January 27, 2006, 12:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam

Well, today after work I walked over to Mallory Square (3 blocks) and watched the sunset... I got a few good shots, here's the one that I've been told is the best:

If you want a hi-resolution copy of this (to print, or make wallpaper), click here

Adam

hearsejr

atleast three people are out there having fun..lol.
you going to be around in june/july? if so I might like to meet up with ya while checking out some cruising grounds out there.
Bill

captedteach

Adam - give me a call or IM me  I found you some foulies

I take it,  it was not hard to find a job in Key West  - nice photo
Hold my beer and watch this poop

CaptTeach

Pixie Dust

Adam, picture was beautiful.  One of those AHHH verbals when you see it. 
Thanks for sharing. 
Connie
s/v Pixie Dust
Com-pac 27/2

CapnK

Sweeeet. :D

Keep 'em coming!

(Karma pop)
http://sailfar.net
Please Buy My Boats. ;)

tafelice

Hi Group,  We are going to Key West very soon.  I have been there several times before, there is an anchorage, I believe on the northern side where lots of cruisers anchor out.  They pay a small fee to a marina, darn near downtown to dock their dinghy.  Can anyone give me information on this mooring/anchoring area  .. GPS coords would be great too.  What is the name of that marina.  And if you can answer those questions... how far out is the anchorage?

Thanks in Advance,
Tom

answer on or offline tafelice@yahoo.com

s/v Faith

Might send a PM  to 'Adam' on this board.  He is leaving for the military soon, but has lived in Key West for several years.

He should be able to give you good info.
Satisfaction is wanting what you already have.

Joe Pyrat

Tom,

I'm heading for the Keys in the not too distant future and would appreciate you letting me know what you find out regarding the anchoring and dinghy dock situation as well as any other info which would be handy for a liveaboard in Key West.

Depending on which direction you are coming from, you might find this helpful.  It helped me in plotting my approach from the north.

http://renegade-cruisers.net/bb/viewtopic.php?t=7195&highlight=adam
Joe Pyrat

Vendee Globe Boat Name:  Pyrat