News:

Welcome to sailFar! :)   Links: sailFar Gallery, sailFar Home page   

-->> sailFar Gallery Sign Up - Click Here & Read :) <<--

Main Menu

The return of Capt K.

Started by Frank, July 17, 2007, 12:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Nice to see Capt. K  back in action here.  Rumours were flying. The crew dogs holding him for ransom for more puppy chow.....kidnapped by aliens....mounted guns on Katie Marie and turned pirate.....couldn't take reading about cruising anymore and was out trying to play catch-up to Connie.....was on a month long rum binge (this I found believable)......running for politics and was busy campaigning......became a male prostitute (kinda like politics).....got a 'real' job.......and finally.....went and got married.  What ever the truth is...nice to see ya back Capt K, you were missed   ;)
God made small boats for younger boys and older men

CapnK

Had to be a working man for a while, waaay busy. I just can't hang out with internet bums all day and not pay the bills forever, you know, even though that would be more fun. ;)

CrewDogs are doing well; the aliens decided to come back when things were more sane here on the planet; those weren't guns, they were rocket launchers for PWC's; Connie is deep in the Bahamas and, from what she tells me, practically beating the men off with a whisker pole, so she doesn't need company; I've never prostituted (professionally); if you EVER accuse me of being a politician again, you can consider our friendship terminated as of that moment ;); all my jobs are 'real' (at least to me), and marum...er, maeri..., ah, meari... heck, "that" word? Highly unlikely for the foreseeable future! :D

And last:

Heck, Frank - a month long binge? I couldn't even keep up with you for one night! I'm a lightweight, not a Canadian!  ;D ;D ;D ;)
http://sailfar.net
Please Buy My Boats. ;)

AdriftAtSea

I thought the CrewDogz ate him... ;)  I guess he feeds them enough to prevent that from happening.
s/v Pretty Gee
Telstar 28 Trimaran
Yet we get to know her, love her and be loved by her.... get to know about My Life With Gee at
http://blog.dankim.com/life-with-gee
The Scoot—click to find out more