Welcome to sailFar! :)   Links: sailFar Gallery, sailFar Home page   

-->> sailFar Gallery Sign Up - Click Here & Read :) <<--

Main Menu

Ga sailors

Started by Godot, August 11, 2007, 03:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godot

help.  Help. HELP!!!

I've been out sailing, count them, one, TWO times this year!  New house, and a new job are truly messing up my summer plans, no doubt.

Tomorrow I am being sent to Atlanta for two weeks for training.  I was just wondering if anybody was within a couple or three hours of Atlanta looking for some crew next weekend?  I'm desperate!!!!

Adam
Bayfield 29 "Seeker"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay

AdriftAtSea

I'd love to help you, but you're in the wrong neck of the woods.  :D
s/v Pretty Gee
Telstar 28 Trimaran
Yet we get to know her, love her and be loved by her.... get to know about My Life With Gee at
http://blog.dankim.com/life-with-gee
The Scoot—click to find out more

Captain Smollett

Hey, Adam, you might want to post something on TSBB.  There are a few GA area sailors, and a few specifically on Lake Lanier.

I'd invite you (I'm about 4 hours from Atlanta, but could meet in between), but the trailerable is not usable at the present moment.

Good luck.   :)
S/V Gaelic Sea
Alberg 30
North Carolina

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  -Mark Twain

Godot

No worries.  I will somehow get through the next couple of weeks and hopefully get a bunch of fall sailing in. 

The new plan is to get all the house junk possible done this winter so I can enjoy next summer to its' fullest. I hate it when this happens; but the demands of being a grown up are hard to ignore. 

Only 28 more years to retirement!   :-\
Adam
Bayfield 29 "Seeker"

atomvoyager

Be glad to take you for a local sail sometime out of Brunswick, but my boat is at Dan Grant's place on the Ogeechee River near Savannah and I'm in Michigan until August 28.

James B

Godot

Thanks for the offer, James.  I would have loved to take you up on it.  However, I'm leaving GA on the 24th.
Adam
Bayfield 29 "Seeker"