News:

Welcome to sailFar! :)   Links: sailFar Gallery, sailFar Home page   

-->> sailFar Gallery Sign Up - Click Here & Read :) <<--

Main Menu

Side by Edge on Netflix

Started by Wade, April 22, 2013, 11:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wade

I just watched Side by Edge on Netflix's streaming service. About a guy trying to repair and launch his sailboat, well sort of. I'm speechless.

Porter Wayfare

Oh, come on--give it a try. 
a wooden Wayfarer,  Solje  W1321

I can't watch the sea for a long time or what's happening on land doesn't interest me anymore.  -Monica Vitti

Captain Smollett

???

Did a search on Netflix this morning for "Side By Edge" and did not find it.  Is that the name of the movie?
S/V Gaelic Sea
Alberg 30
North Carolina

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  -Mark Twain

SalientAngle

Quote from: Captain Smollett on April 23, 2013, 11:23:11 AM
???

Did a search on Netflix this morning for "Side By Edge" and did not find it.  Is that the name of the movie?

just guessing it is a "joinery" how-to-type of video...

Wade

lol sorry, I was up past my bedtime. It's Side by Each, Pretty crazy but also too close for comfort.

SalientAngle

OK, I can buy into triplets... lol... "Salty just wants to launch his boat and sail off, but crooks have bought the boat yard to build condos. When he falls in love with triplet sisters things begin to spiral out of control. Soon, his boat's bull dozed, his job is gone and he's left broke and sleeping on a park bench in the rain. But the tide will turn. Redeemed by the love of one of the triplets, he becomes a hero by dint of his natural curiosity and dumb luck.  Written by Rich Allen"

quick edit; had a vision of biscuit cutter... wanted to get a sausage, egg, cheese biscuit....

w00dy

Wade, when you said "too close to home", were you referring to dating three sisters? ;)

Wade

I dream of cruising away, and once in a while those dreams include beautiful nubile triplets

rorik

Will the four of you fit on a sailFar sized boat? I mean, without, um, stacking?  ;D
Alice has escaped....... on the Bandersnatch....... with.. the Vorpal sword....

Fischer8504

Hello everyone I watched "Side By Each" as well it's pretty good. I also found "Hide Away" on netflix similar story line minus the triplets. Guy buys a boat to fix up many headaches along the way worth a few laughs with a sailing theme. Good watch

Wade