News:

Welcome to sailFar! :)   Links: sailFar Gallery, sailFar Home page   

-->> sailFar Gallery Sign Up - Click Here & Read :) <<--

Main Menu

Marine Surplus, Used Boat Parts - MA, NH

Started by Bubba the Pirate, May 07, 2009, 05:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba the Pirate

In July, I am going to hit a Music Festival with my Brother who lives in Boston.  We will spend a weekend out in Northwestern Mass. not too far from New Hampshire and New York.  I have 8 or 9 days off around the weekend do to my schedule.  I could hit the east coast before heading back home. 

Does anyone know any good Marine Surplus or Used Boat Parts places in MA or NH or possibly RI??   I am looking for some opening portlights and possibly an anchor and who knows, we're always looking, right? 

If there is a good one on Lake Erie somewhere between Niagara and Detroit, I could hit that on the way home too. 

Thanks! 
~~~~~~~/)~~~~~~~
Todd R. Townsend
       Ruth Ann
      Bayfield 29
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AdriftAtSea

s/v Pretty Gee
Telstar 28 Trimaran
Yet we get to know her, love her and be loved by her.... get to know about My Life With Gee at
http://blog.dankim.com/life-with-gee
The Scoot—click to find out more

Oldrig

There's also a good one called Marine Specialties in Provincetown--but that might be a bit far to the east for you (can't go any farther without hitting Portugal).

This store used to be on Fells Point in Baltimore, where they had a great following. I haven't been there since they moved to Massachusetts, but I hear it's even better now.

--Joe
"What a greate matter it is to saile a shyppe or goe to sea"
--Capt. John Smith, 1627

Bubba the Pirate

My brother is in Hingham, so P'town wouldn't be 'that' far.   Maybe I'll get there and give a report. 

Thanks all!  Grog to ya both so far.

Todd
~~~~~~~/)~~~~~~~
Todd R. Townsend
       Ruth Ann
      Bayfield 29
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~