News:

Welcome to sailFar! :)   Links: sailFar Gallery, sailFar Home page   

-->> sailFar Gallery Sign Up - Click Here & Read :) <<--

Main Menu

Southern Cross Blog

Started by svsoutherncross, January 14, 2010, 09:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

svsoutherncross

Hi all. It's been a while since I've posted, been busy with a mini refit of SC. Anyway, before I crawl back into the bilge for some last minute projects, figured I'd share a link to our blog with you. Not much to it right now, but we'll update it with all the refit pics and info before we leave(~1 week) and of course whenever we have internet along the way. Anyway, just a shameless plug, back to the bilge with me...

tomwatt

Is it just me, or did I miss the link to the blog?
Would like to read/see your progress on your cruise though.
1977 Nordica 20 Sloop
It may be the boat I stay with for the rest of my days, unless I retire to a cruising/liveaboard life.
1979 Southcoast Seacraft 26A
Kinda up for sale.

svsoutherncross

Sorry! Trying to do too many things at once! Here it is...

http://ofwindsandwater.blogspot.com/

tomwatt

Works, thanks. BTW, on a hiking/climbing trip in Scotland, I was surprised when our British Mountain Guide showed up with 10 dozen eggs, and set them on the shelf in the closet... "not going to put them in the refrigerator?" and his shocked look and response "why would you do that?" caused me to rethink a lot.
Chickens don't have refrigerators either. At worst case, you might have a hatchling show up.
Enjoy your trip. Looks like fun.
1977 Nordica 20 Sloop
It may be the boat I stay with for the rest of my days, unless I retire to a cruising/liveaboard life.
1979 Southcoast Seacraft 26A
Kinda up for sale.

evantica

Keep it up "Southern cross", I think it's the right thing to do= "just give it a go" to warmer climate, so much easier...