Officially in the Market...Finally!

Started by Chattcatdaddy, October 27, 2011, 04:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s/v Faith

Oh man you absolutely could NOT have done better!

So glad when the right boat and the right person meet! 

As has been recommended already, you will want to spend time on PearsonAriel.org...  great site!

Oh man, she is so beautiful she hurts my eyes!  Looking forward to more pictures soon!

Satisfaction is wanting what you already have.

CharlieJ

Nope - haven't been there much posting from an iPhone while aboard cuts you down. Spent a week at Graham's earler as I was bringing Tehani around, just after Irene and I've seen your posts.

Let me think on that for a few days.
Charlie J

Lindsey 21 Necessity

On Matagorda Bay
On the Redneck Riviera

Chattcatdaddy

I asked Phil Young if the insulation was replaced during restoration and he emailed me stating it was not replaced.

Oh well guess she is not that good of a boat after all. ;D
Keith
International Man of Leisure

JWalker

Congrats on finally owning a boat!!!

beauty too :D

Porter Wayfare

Chatcatdaddy,
Yes, this is a great story. Congratulations! As someone beginning a very similar search it gives me great hope!  Well, --and makes me a little envious too. I hope I can follow in your wake.
Porter
a wooden Wayfarer,  Solje  W1321

I can't watch the sea for a long time or what's happening on land doesn't interest me anymore.  -Monica Vitti

Chattcatdaddy

Another milestone has passed. My official two week notice at work has been turned in to my supervisor. The form has a section for "why you are terminating employment" I just wrote "Going sailing" ;D Official last day is March 6. Then a whirlwing week or two close my local business and what not. Then its up to Maryland to start fitting out the boat for the trip around the Chesapeake and maybe a SCOOT. So much to do and so little time. A little scary but a very exciting couple of weeks are about to start.
Keith
International Man of Leisure

Godot

Congratulations, Chattcatdaddy! I hope we run across each other during your meanderings on the Chesapeake. I'd love to see your new baby.
Adam
Bayfield 29 "Seeker"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay

Oldrig

Congratulations! (There's nothing more to be said.)
"What a greate matter it is to saile a shyppe or goe to sea"
--Capt. John Smith, 1627