News:

Welcome to sailFar! :)   Links: sailFar Gallery, sailFar Home page   

-->> sailFar Gallery Sign Up - Click Here & Read :) <<--

Main Menu

Floridian SailFar members

Started by Seafarer, February 20, 2012, 11:46:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seafarer

Who here is from FL, and what part of the state? Would love to get a SF Rendezvous going in the Tampa Bay area.

I'll start- I've got my 1974 Cal Cruising 35 Starquest anchored in Bradenton Beach, and am bringing my 1982 Island Packet 26MKI (custom kit build, as yet unnamed) down here ASAP. Plan is to live on the Cal C35 and sail the IP26.

gpdno

I'm just done the road from you, more or less.  I have my Watkins 27 in Venice, FL
Gregory
s/v Family Time
Watkins 27
Venice, FL

Snapdragon

Hey, does Northwest Florida count?  Sorry I'm so late in speaking up, but I missed this thread by not signing on often enough.
I live way out west in Milton Fl., just east of Pensacola.  A rendezvous would be a great start to my Great Loop trip.  Late summer would probably be the best time if it's in the Tampa Bay area.
The big boat always has the right of way!
"Puff"
1970 Thames Snapdragon 26, twin keel

CharlieJ

Hey- Look into the BEER Cruise in the P'cola area in  early June. Lot's of small boat folks there then. June 4 through 9.

Check on TSBB for info.
Charlie J

Lindsey 21 Necessity

On Matagorda Bay
On the Redneck Riviera

Equator

I just joined, I'm on the wrong coast though.

I'm in Daytona Beach.

Pete
There is no unhappiness like the misery of sighting land (and work) again after a cheerful, careless voyage - Mark Twain

Piraten

I am in the Seminole area, boat is slipped into Macdill AFB in Tampa.
If it floats, it's a boat.  If it sinks, it's a reef
S/V Obsidian
1976 Irwin 28

tedstur

Orlando area with a Compac 19 on a trailer so I can hit just about anywhere in the state.