News:

Welcome to sailFar! :)   Links: sailFar Gallery, sailFar Home page   

-->> sailFar Gallery Sign Up - Click Here & Read :) <<--

Main Menu

New User

Started by Dale Anderson, December 31, 2012, 05:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Anderson

Ahoy! Just became a member and wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone. Stay safe and spend it on the water if you can.

Tim

;D Welcome aboard Dale You can go ahead and add your site to your profile and maybe give a little explanation of what it is about.

Tim
"Mariah" Pearson Ariel #331, "Chiquita" CD Typhoon, M/V "Wild Blue" C-Dory 25

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
W.A. Ward

Dale Anderson

Ahoy, Tim! Didn't take you long to find me, I've been a member about 30 minutes! I didn't want to jump right in with ME,ME,ME! But since you already found me, I'll add my site to my profile. Should I explain what it's about here in this intro post or is there a more fittingr place?

Tim

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
W.A. Ward

Dale Anderson

Will do and thanks again for all the support and encouragement. Happy New Year and stay safe tonight, there are a lot of nuts out on nights like these.

Tim

Quote from: Dale Anderson on December 31, 2012, 06:45:00 PM
Will do and thanks again for all the support and encouragement. Happy New Year and stay safe tonight, there are a lot of nuts out on nights like these.

Safe I am, tucked away in a mountain cabin surrounded by 8 feet of snow  ;D

W.A. Ward

Dale Anderson

and I was just complaining to my wife about the temperature here in Southern California!

Frank

Welcome aboard and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and all the crew here!!

Tim...I like your style. Spent all day yesterday in our lil "cabin in the woods" as well  :)
God made small boats for younger boys and older men

Dale Anderson

That's a beautiful photo Frank. But it still looks cold to me!

Frank

Snow and cold are like grand children....lots of fun because you know you're leaving.  We head south on the 3rd to the boat in Florida....then sail to the Abaos. Joking aside...there really is something about a cabin on a snow day with the fire on and a good book.
God made small boats for younger boys and older men