News:

Welcome to sailFar! :)   Links: sailFar Gallery, sailFar Home page   

-->> sailFar Gallery Sign Up - Click Here & Read :) <<--

Main Menu

Marina Maps

Started by Dale Anderson, December 31, 2012, 07:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Anderson

Ahoy, Happy New Year and Gudday as they say in  Australia. I'm a new member so, firstly, I'd like to say thanks for letting me be a part of this community. Secondly I want to say, Happy New Year and stay safe tonight (spend it on the water if you can!)

I'm looking for some maps of marinas / slip diagrams for my blog. I have a small site that has an online library of marina diagrams that boaters can view, download or print. I started it because many marinas don't publish their maps on their websites and it can be frustrating trying to find the transient dock, etc. when you first come into an unfamiliar marina. One library with all of the marina maps seemed to make a lot of sense to me, so I started one.

So, if you have some maps/diagrams or even links to maps that are already online, I would really appreciate you emailing them to me at Dale@TheMarinersGuide.com. I tried the maps from Google Earth/Maps and they just don't have the kind of details that would make them sueful e.g. Row labels and slip numbers. That's why I'm asking for contributions form other boaters.

Happy New Year and Fair Winds!

Tim

"Mariah" Pearson Ariel #331, "Chiquita" CD Typhoon, M/V "Wild Blue" C-Dory 25

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
W.A. Ward

Dale Anderson