News:

Welcome to sailFar! :)   Links: sailFar Gallery, sailFar Home page   

-->> sailFar Gallery Sign Up - Click Here & Read :) <<--

Main Menu

Sailing North Channel

Started by moondancerl, March 24, 2013, 03:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moondancerl

Does anyone have suggestions as to the best route sailing the North Channel in Lake Huron.  I will be sailing from Killarney Provincial Park July 30 for a two week trip in the North Channel and returning to Victoria Harbour in Georgian Bay.
  Sailing a 29' Bayfield.
Cheers

Moondancerl

Frank

Do you have charts? It is an extremely beautiful area to cruise! Clear water, good fishing, multiple islands and coves, abundant birds and wildlife....and ROCKS  ;-)

pm me in about 2 weeks.....I'll be home then (Pembroke Ont) and I'll give you a call...both with charts in hand.

You will love it!!
God made small boats for younger boys and older men

moondancerl

Thanks for your message.  I have been away from this site for a few months - I apologize for not sending this to you sooner.  yes I have charts and GPS.  Was looking for suggested routes and anchourage locations that we would not want to miss during our two week cruise.

Any info will be helpful

Cheers

Moondancer

Frank

can you send me a personal message with your phone # and a good time to call later in the week. I'll be glad to go over a few great spots with you.

moondancerl

Sure.  Please give me a call at xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Cheers
Moondancer

Edit By Captain Smollett: Removed Phone Number; forwarded to recipient via private message.

moondancerl

Frank:

Please give me a call.  I tried to retrieve your number on my cel.  WE can review North Channel area.

Cheers

Moondancer

Frank

sent ya a personal message and an email.  Have "your people contact my people"   :o ;D ;)