News:

Welcome to sailFar! :)   Links: sailFar Gallery, sailFar Home page   

-->> sailFar Gallery Sign Up - Click Here & Read :) <<--

Main Menu

New boat to the fleet

Started by Tim, August 25, 2014, 10:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim

Well,"he has gone and done it" For our further cruising in the Inside Passage we now have the M/V "Wild Blue" a 2007 C-Dory Cruiser. Though not a sail boat it is "Sail Far" in that it is small and simple, so I am hoping it will be appropriate to report on our month long cruise coming up in September.

"Mariah" Pearson Ariel #331, "Chiquita" CD Typhoon, M/V "Wild Blue" C-Dory 25

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
W.A. Ward

CharlieJ

Very nice boat Tim. I've been aboard her when Jim and Joan stayed here once. She's had outstanding care.
Charlie J

Lindsey 21 Necessity

On Matagorda Bay
On the Redneck Riviera

Frank

What! ...a "POWER BOAT".....how DARE you!!!!  :o ;) ;D   Congrats!!   Perfect PNW cruiser. Does it have heat?
God made small boats for younger boys and older men

CharlieJ

Quote from: Frank on August 25, 2014, 07:49:04 PM
What! ...a "POWER BOAT".....how DARE you!!!!  :o ;) ;D   Congrats!!   Perfect PNW cruiser. Does it have heat?

:D Jim B and Joan have been living aboard in Friday Harbor :) "Nuff said?
Charlie J

Lindsey 21 Necessity

On Matagorda Bay
On the Redneck Riviera

Tim

Quote from: Frank on August 25, 2014, 07:49:04 PM

Why, doesn't yours?  ;D Actually has dual heat, electric plug in at dock, and a Wallas diesel stove. The best part is if it gets too cold I can throw it on the trailer and head for Lake Powell ;)
"Mariah" Pearson Ariel #331, "Chiquita" CD Typhoon, M/V "Wild Blue" C-Dory 25

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
W.A. Ward

Frank

....or Florida, cross and cruise the Abacos!! Perfect shallow water cruiser. Biil n Ruth cruised their Cdory 22 for several years there. Both loved it!

So...how does it feel to "come out of the closet"   ;D
God made small boats for younger boys and older men

Jim_ME

Congrats to you, as well. Seems like a good combination of room, trailerability, and nice lines.  :)

Cruiser2B

Great power cruiser! I have always wanted a small trawler but unfortunately fuel prices would keep me at the dock! :( Look forward to following the trip
1976 Westsail 32 #514 Morning Sun
Preparing to get underway!!
USCG 100T Master Near Coastal with Inland Aux Sail

CapnK

Good to see you are enjoying "Wild Blue" and getting to stop and enjoy yogurt on all those islands, although I cannot figure out why you always eat your yogurt standing up or in some other posture that just seems odd/weird for eating...
http://sailfar.net
Please Buy My Boats. ;)