JUST DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Frank, August 10, 2007, 11:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Hat's off to Craig and Rose.  They have a beautiful,fine sailing vessel that both have worked on to prepare for this adventure.They are 'OFF'. Connie has done the same.(speaking of Connie..where is she now) Many among us have plans to go "someday".Many keep putting off their plans because of one thing or another..often these plans don't seem to happen.Yet...I truly believe that if..IF.. we CHOOSE to make them happen...they will. Greg on flicka # 278 has been planning to 'sail around' for quite a while now. He just posted this on the flicka site   .. ........."I have just this week been diagnosed with terminal cancer. So, my
beloved Flicka must transfer to another diligent owner. Who shall it be?

Needless to say, my dreams of cruising with her around the world have
been trumped by my failing health.  -Greg, sv Someday #278 "  ...........................                       I post this only as a reminder of how fragile life truly is and how little control we really have..no matter how much we 'think' we are in control. We all put off our dreams. Point is...we CAN"T.  This isn't a dress rehearsal...this IS the final scene.  We will NOT get another chance at today..at 'NOW'.  Cheers to Craig and Rose,to Connie, for the choices they have made and the dreams they are fofilling. They are living TODAY.....not 'someday'
God made small boats for younger boys and older men

AdriftAtSea

s/v Pretty Gee
Telstar 28 Trimaran
Yet we get to know her, love her and be loved by her.... get to know about My Life With Gee at
http://blog.dankim.com/life-with-gee
The Scoot—click to find out more