Welcome to sailFar! :)   Links: sailFar Gallery, sailFar Home page   

-->> sailFar Gallery Sign Up - Click Here & Read :) <<--

Main Menu

Bristol 27 for rescue

Started by tomwatt, January 05, 2010, 04:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomwatt

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/boa/1537629574.html
This one is available for deal... but you have to haul it away. Not my ad, not anyone I know... but there if someone is looking for one.
1977 Nordica 20 Sloop
It may be the boat I stay with for the rest of my days, unless I retire to a cruising/liveaboard life.
1979 Southcoast Seacraft 26A
Kinda up for sale.

s/v Faith

Craigs list adds go away pretty quickly, looks like a good deal for someone;

QuoteThis is a 27-foot 1966 Bristol fiberglass fix-keel sail boat and you can read more about these boats at the Bristol Owners site - http://www.bristolowners.org/27/bristol27.html

The boat has not been in the water for the past 2-3 years and needs work inside and out. We got the boat as a fixer upper but never seriously got around to fixing it, and so if you're looking for a project this is it. The boat is currently wrapped for the winter and is sitting in our yard in Scituate. We're open to any reasonable offer that includes you hauling it away.
Satisfaction is wanting what you already have.

tomwatt

Yup. If I didn't already give my heart (and wallet) to another, I'd be over there talking turkey with these guys. I even know of a yard on the North Shore that advertises to come pick up your boat and store it (not for free of course), so there are plenty of avenues available. I gotta quit thinking about this, or I'll be dealing with two holes in the water.
1977 Nordica 20 Sloop
It may be the boat I stay with for the rest of my days, unless I retire to a cruising/liveaboard life.
1979 Southcoast Seacraft 26A
Kinda up for sale.

bladedancer

There's another Bristol 27 needs rescuing at BayEnd marina, Mill Basin, in Brooklyn, NY. It's a project but it's someones for the asking. More info send me an email. maikel