News:

Welcome to sailFar! :)   Links: sailFar Gallery, sailFar Home page   

-->> sailFar Gallery Sign Up - Click Here & Read :) <<--

Main Menu

Don't Hate Me Because I'm...

Started by Skipper Dave, May 03, 2006, 04:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper Dave

going to Catalina Island this weekend on a stinkpot.  Since the "Tina Marie's" engine is in dispose we are taking our friends offer to go with them on their 53' boat. It is an annual event with our Yacht club.  "The Margarita Cruise".  Now before I get all these people saying "It's a Sailboat for Christ Sake"  I know it is but my wife and I have to get back to that what do you call it?????OH a job on Monday.  Anyway it should be a lot of fun as we are the current champs of the margarita contest and are ready to defend our title.  Leaving Friday morning and returning Sunday afternoon.  Wish us luck...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This morning it looked so nice out I thought I'd leave it out.

S/V "Tina Marie" Cal 2-27

Zen

https://zensekai2japan.wordpress.com/
Vice-Commodore - International Yacht Club

Frank

Does'nt matter if its a ship or a bath tub...get out on the water and have fun!!! And a margorita or 5
God made small boats for younger boys and older men

Pixie Dust

Go and have fun!!  Defend that title!  You may want to leave off a little of that salt on the rim or you will be swollen your shoes won't fit. :)  Oh Wait, you won't need shoes until Monday.   ;D ;D
I used to own a stinkpotter many yrs ago.  They are fun boats too!!!
It is all about being on the water.  No apologies/guilt necessary.

Dave- you *know* I am going to the boat.  Goal is to complete the solar panel mount and then to head out to Shell Island, anchor out Sat night and just enjoy the salt air.  I am attending a dock party on Friday night for Cinco De Mayo and to celebrate the birthdays of 2 friends born on that day.
My job- Bring the homemade Key Lime Pies.   ;)
VIVA! el CINCO DE MAYO!!    :D :D
Connie
s/v Pixie Dust
Com-pac 27/2

Skipper Dave

Oh Connie....I love key lime pies...yum...yum :o

Have a great Cinco De Mayo...

---------------------------------------------------------------

This morning it looked so nice out I thought I'd leave it out.

S/V "Tina Marie" Cal 2-27

Zen

Yeah, I like Key-lime also.

Connie Connie Connie, what a rough life, seems like you're ether going to a party, coming from a party or coming from or going sailing. I'm soooo  jealous. I guess that is normal life when you're a cutie  ;)
https://zensekai2japan.wordpress.com/
Vice-Commodore - International Yacht Club

Pixie Dust

You guys are too funny... not so sure about the cutie part, but I do enjoy my fun time.  I work so I can play.   :D 
I am making 1 key lime and I just made something new.. Mango and Keylime pie in a chocolate cookie crust. I just took them out of the oven.  I will let you know how it tastes when we cut into it tomorrow night.   
The sample of the filling sure did taste good though!!
Zen, Dave, wish I could send some to your side of the coast.   ;)
Connie
s/v Pixie Dust
Com-pac 27/2