Com-Pac 23

Started by Windhawk, December 21, 2005, 09:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windhawk

New to the board & wanted to see how the image posting works:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Captain Smollett

Is this the pic you wanted to post?

Rather than using regular html, you need to use the so-called bbs code like this:

(replace the } and { with ] and [)

{img}<url_of_image_file>{/img}

and of course, use the Preview button to make sure it works as you intended.  ;)

Nice looking boat, too!   :)
S/V Gaelic Sea
Alberg 30
North Carolina

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  -Mark Twain

Triton218

That is a nice boat. The small sprit, large ports, and long raised cabin top make it look bigger than it's 23 ft.

Great slip too! Where is she kept?
- Jason King
Mojito, Pearson Triton #218
New Orleans, LA

www.triton218.com

Windhawk

Thanks for the help in posting the picture.  I keep her at Lake Macatawa on the East shore of Lake Michigan.  We've only had her for one season, but we're working up to doing a circimnavigation of Lake Michigan this year.

CapnK

Windhawk - I know you slightly from the CPYOA website. Welcome to sailFar. :)

My ex-boat was a CP23D, and they are great little boats, I thoroughly enjoyed her and she taught me lots. Perfect for gunkholing, and they are so attractive. At my last marina, the dockmaster told me that she got morre inquires and compliments on that boat than on any other in the whole marina. :D Old Clark Mills sure knew how to draw 'em.
http://sailfar.net
Please Buy My Boats. ;)

Amorous

The Com-Pac 23 was actually my first choice when I down-sized and only lost out to Amorous on initial cost.
Beautiful little ship.

Jack Tar

Do you have more pictures ? She sure is a nice looking boat.
It's not about the sails the boat or the rigging it's about  freedom