News:

Welcome to sailFar! :)   Links: sailFar Gallery, sailFar Home page   

-->> sailFar Gallery Sign Up - Click Here & Read :) <<--

Main Menu

Finally got to sail

Started by jotruk, July 28, 2019, 09:36:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jotruk

Well after heath problems and storms, bad  flooding and damage to the bow ( fixed now) I was finally able to get out and about on the boat yesterday and really enjoyed it. the wind was light and we only got up to about 4 kts but it was fun and I am ready to go again but that will be later in the week.
s/v Wave Dancer
a 1979 27' Cherubini Hunter
Any sail boat regardless of size is a potential world cruiser, but a power boat is nothing more than a big expense at the next fuel dock

Frank

I can imagine it was sweet to feel the boat underway after the troubles...
Congrats on getting mobile again.
Have fun.
God made small boats for younger boys and older men

Captain Smollett

Cool.  Glad to hear you got 'er out. 
S/V Gaelic Sea
Alberg 30
North Carolina

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  -Mark Twain

CapnK

Grog! :D

Was at a beachhouse birthday party this past Sunday, and someone down the beach had a Hobie 16 that they were running off of the beach. Made me think back to my 15 or so years as a hardcore H16 sailor - what fun boats and I sailed 10's of thousands of miles on them! In my daydream, they pulled up in front of us and let me have a crack at it for a bit...

But you weren't daydreaming, and that's even better! ;D
http://sailfar.net
Please Buy My Boats. ;)

Bubba the Pirate

All right!!
Glad to hear it.
~~~~~~~/)~~~~~~~
Todd R. Townsend
       Ruth Ann
      Bayfield 29
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~