"some people say there's a women to blame"

Started by Frank, April 30, 2006, 12:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

While this has nothing directly related to sailing as a group...it has lots directly related to sailing for one individual.As I check in now and then...I see a  vast decrease in the responces of Capt. K.........A 'lil birdie' tells me ....just like Jimmy Buffet sings..."some people say there's a women to blame"...... OK OK ...inquiring minds want to know ??  The TRULY BIG..did I say  BIG  question is..."does she sail?????"
God made small boats for younger boys and older men

CharlieJ

She definitely does sail.

And that's all I've got to say about that ;D

But I suspect he has other things keeping him away too. He hasn't called us in weeks now, and he used to do that pretty often, just to chat  with which ever of us was home
Charlie J

Lindsey 21 Necessity

On Matagorda Bay
On the Redneck Riviera

Zen

;D
I was thinking along those line myself today about CptnK  ;D ;D ;D
https://zensekai2japan.wordpress.com/
Vice-Commodore - International Yacht Club

Frank

Thanks Charlie....I can relax now ;)

Frank

OK...now we have Capt. K figured out....where da heck did Sarah get to ??? I figure she took that trip , met an Italian soccer player and sailed off into the sunset......... .  Heh Capt...ladies and boats are'nt a bad thing...I love cruising with Judy..she even likes heavy weather !!   now about that soccer player???

Pixie Dust

Maybe Capt K is hangin with Sara??  :o ;D
Connie
s/v Pixie Dust
Com-pac 27/2

Pixie Dust

Thanks everyone!  The graduation today was wonderful.  Another full day of family, fun, and celebration. 
Life is really good!!
Connie
s/v Pixie Dust
Com-pac 27/2

CapnK

If there's a woman to blame, her name is "Bills Due". :D

Been busy @ werkin'. Mostly for $$$'s, but some on the boat, too. Finally got my boat paperwork, so I'm really glad for that... Playtime has been limited, tho' the fish are off the coast now, and I did go out fishing in the Gulf Stream with my bro-in-law last weekend, on Saturday and Sunday. Sat was poor, but Sun we had 6 mahi strike all at once... It was a pretty hectic 15 minutes, getting them in. We lost one, tagged/released a small one, and boated 4.

Sushi for dinner.  ;D

Had some again last night - my neighbors fished yesterday, gave me a ziploc bag of blackfin tuna... Mmmm!!! Made some if into sashimi, lightly pan-seared the rest in olive oil. Both types were dipped into my Secret Sauce/Marinade (made from whatever is onboard at the time :D). Last night it was dark soy, a bit of Worchestshire, a few drops of Texas Pete, some dijon, parmesan, and parsley flakes... Thank you, Mr Fish - you were delicious!  ;D
http://sailfar.net
Please Buy My Boats. ;)

Frank

I've never had any luck with 'salt water fish'....I'll have to take some pointers next time I'm driven thru !!

CapnK

Stop in, have a beer, and I'll tell you everything I know.

Then you can finish your beer while we talk about other stuff... ;D

Actually, our boats in a decent breeze move at a great speed for trolling...

Fixin' up some mahi tonight... mmm. :)
http://sailfar.net
Please Buy My Boats. ;)