News:

Welcome to sailFar! :)   Links: sailFar Gallery, sailFar Home page   

-->> sailFar Gallery Sign Up - Click Here & Read :) <<--

Main Menu

B.O.A.T.

Started by Captain Smollett, August 20, 2006, 09:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Smollett

Okay, so today I was getting a Defender order ready and I figured, "while I am ordering, I'll just get xxx or yyy that I've been wanting."

Before I knew it, I was looking at WAY more than I had to spend, and not much of it was stuff I really need NOW.

Hole in the water, indeed.   ;D ;D
S/V Gaelic Sea
Alberg 30
North Carolina

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  -Mark Twain

AdriftAtSea

LOL.... that's being a boat owner
s/v Pretty Gee
Telstar 28 Trimaran
Yet we get to know her, love her and be loved by her.... get to know about My Life With Gee at
http://blog.dankim.com/life-with-gee
The Scoot—click to find out more

Pixie Dust

Quote from: Captain Smollett on August 20, 2006, 09:01:06 PM
Okay, so today I was getting a Defender order ready and I figured, "while I am ordering, I'll just get xxx or yyy that I've been wanting."

Before I knew it, I was looking at WAY more than I had to spend, and not much of it was stuff I really need NOW.

Hole in the water, indeed.   ;D ;D
LOL  Isn't it fun though??  It never bothers me to write checks for the boat.... but it is like going to the dentist when it comes to spending on my house or car.  ( no offense to my dentist)   :D
Connie
s/v Pixie Dust
Com-pac 27/2